Saturday, January 31, 2009

Lots of Pictures..

Aubrie was really sick last week and it was just no fun at all. here is a picture of her sad little face.

She was so miserable but pushing her around in the hamper kept her content when she was at her worst..but was definitely saved for the worst of times cause mom & dad were pretty wiped out after a few rounds about our small little room.
Reading her favorite book to her would also cheer her up.

it doesn't look like it here but she LOVES this book. whenever we read it to her she does her little kicks and clasps her hands together and pumps them up and down over and over (which is her sign for extreme happiness:)

a couple walks in the rain to get us out of the house worked wonders to cheer her up too...although holding 16lbs in one arm with an umbrella in the other didn't allow for very long walks.
Last week we found a great deal on craigs list for a jogging stroller - I'm so excited to get to go running now with aubrie in the mornings (well, to be honest its more like a run/walk at this point), but aubrie Loves her new stroller and loves the times when I run with her.

and I'm just gonna tag on these pictures too even though some of them are pretty similar cause I just think they're so darn cute!

I have no idea why a couple of them show up sideways



2 comments:

Jen said...

She is SO cute! I love those pictures of her! The ones when she's sick are so sad though. You can totally tell she wasn't feeling herself...I'm glad she's back to normal now! Look for some rollerblades and then we'll go to the beach sometime! That will be so fun! I love having a jogging stroller even though I don't jog!

Kelly said...

Love the pink and grey stroller! We spent many an time tugging Cam around in the laundry basket. I finally attached a rope, which made it much easier.