
My senior year in college I went with my friends Jen and Kelly to one of those color me mine stores and made a plate. We each made one and wrote all our college memories on it. It has been tucked away at my parents house until a few weeks ago when my mom brought it down to me. I am SO glad that we took the time to do this. Reading through some of the things on this plate brings back so many really great memories. It was so fun to read through it and remember things i had completly forgotten about and there are even some I'm having a hard time remembering what it is.
I am so thankful to have made such great friends and to have had such an amazing college experience.
I can't believe that we made some of these memories over 10 years ago!
here are a few:
*concoctions
*christmas songs...turned lonely
*block hoochies
*prank calls
*tape-o-love : volume 1 & volume 2
*first kisses
*gyrad-"sparetime"
* "movie & a frap" night tuesdays
*white choc covered pretzels
*brandy song
*stealing the torch
*fit to be tied
*chapel spot
*free dancing
*grove to the knee
*perfect spot
*decorating il 'pimpei'
*selling gooey bars
*badmitten- boss
*fat bread
*what if..
*campus bike rides
*biola river
there are so many more and there are such fun stories behind each one (at least fun to a few of us). I think it would be a great idea for us to someday get together for a meal with our plates and "re-live" the memories together!
2 comments:
Bring it when we get together in a couple weeks and we'll go through them! I can't remember if we all put the same ones or not. Yes, that was such a good idea to write those all down on something so permanent!
Oh my gosh! I LOVE that you posted that...my plate is at my parents but I will bring mine too! I had totally forgotten about some and I'm not sure of what others were! That was SO fun! I want to go back and make a plate that says, "Ella is special today" to use on special occasions throughout the years for Ella...you guys want to do it together? :)
Post a Comment