Tuesday, February 3, 2009

huntington beach



Yesterday Jeff had the day off so we went down to the beach! Kellie and Andy moved down there last week so we went to see thier new apartment..it's gonna be nice to know someone who lives 2 miles from the beach! We put aubrie down for a nap with kellie there and jeff and i got to sit on the beach for an hour while she slept! After she woke up we took aubrie down to the beach and she LOVED it! She was constantly kicking her feet and squeaking with her excitement! It was a great day and beautiful weather.




2 comments:

Jen said...

Those pictures are SO cute and you really hit a beautiful day at the beach! I love your jogging stroller! We definitely need to rollerblade there together sometime!

Unknown said...

These pictures make me miss Aubrie...and you too, of course!
I wish I could have gone to the beach too. I can just see Aubrie kicking and 'squeaking' with excitement.