Saturday, February 28, 2009

ode to stacey and hallie

When Hallie drove down from Oregon a couple weeks ago her and Stacey came over for a visit-it was so fun to see them and Aubrie LOVED getting to see her friends :)

hallie and stacey this ode is to you
pathways without you is nothing but blue

the urke family thinks you girls are great
and for your next visit we can hardly wait

when you come back we'll go get shaved ice
on a warm summer day it always tastes nice

since they're cheap we won't have to splurge
and maybe on the drive we'll listen to the dirge!


Our friends Kim and Jonny got engaged this week! Here is a picture of aubrie and stacey at the beach while we were waiting for them to arrive..


I hope you girls are enjoying your 'blog-stalking mondays' together and we can't wait to see you again!

1 comment:

Staceysaurus said...

I chekcked your blog early this week. I love our ode!!! You guys are the best!!