Thursday, September 18, 2008

favorite outfit


The romper Aubrie is wearing is probably my favorite outfit she has. I tried putting it on her a couple weeks ago and it was Waaay to big and sadly had to hang it back in the closet. Well I thought i would try again and yesterday I put it on her only to find that it is now almost too small and the elastic just barely fits right over her thighs! So I decided i must give her a mini photo session since she won't get to wear it too many more times (although i want to put her in it everyday to get all the use out of it!). So my mom got to put her old kinderphoto skills back into practice and these are these were a couple of my favorites I took...

1 comment:

Jen said...

I LOVE that outfit! SO very cute! We need to hang out sometime when your mom's in town...I NEED to see Aubrie and I love hanging with your mom too!