Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Hume Lake



Aubrie and I took our first trip without daddy to visit gramma and papa d at hume. We miss daddy a Lot but had a fun walk around the lake today! Aubrie usually does not like to sit in the stroller, but we strapped her car seat into the jogging stroller to face out and she Loved being able to look out and see everything!..until she fell asleep.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

I bet your parents were in heaven having you up there! I hope she learns to love the jogging stroller...walks are such a great time eater for your days!!

don and suzanne said...

Thanks for coming to visit! Come back soon!

Jen said...

That's so fun! I want to go up to Hume again one day...I think we really need to plan something for next summer...maybe we'll discuss next Friday!

Josh, Emily, and Kids said...

sounds fun! I know your parents loved it. see you next week