
Grandma
Urke got us this baby scale which I can become a little
obsessive about using because its always fun for me to see how much she weighs. But its really cool because it has a 'zero out' feature so i can put the same kind of
onesie she is wearing and a diaper on the scale and then hit the zero out button so it takes that weight off when i put her on it and gives an accurate read without having to undress her and chance that she will pee on the scale!
So today Aubrie weighed in at..... 11 lbs!!! Wow! She is getting So big!
2 comments:
It's so much fun to see little Aubrie's precious smile everyday!! :-) She is growing and changing so fast! I love you guys!
Mom
I would totally be addicted to that scale too! That's so fun! We weighed Ella when Tessa was born and she was 14 13!! Yikes, they get big fast!
Post a Comment