
Last night Jeff played at the staples center before a kings game and then they gave biola a box for everyone to hang out. Ok, hockey is not a sport that I have ever followed (not that i actually follow any sport at all) but after last night I learned that hockey games are not my favorite..and it really has nothing to do with the actual game of hockey. We brought aubrie along and wow, talk about over stimulating a baby..there were Constant lights flashing EveryWhere and obnoxious sounds/music that Never took a break and it is LOUD in there!! obviously I'm going to be over sensitive to everything with a baby but geez, as an adult I felt over stimulated myself! It was really nice to have box seats (we probably would have left 5 min. into it if not) because we could walk and move around a lot and Aubrie actually LOVED all the lights and people everywhere and she was such a good baby.
Aubrie isn't in the picture cause she was out in the hall with grandma to get a little break from the action. Thank goodness for the quiet halls on the suite level! Bummer that we'll never get that treatment again.. and no we didn't become huge fans and buy the kings hats - they were handing them out :)
2 comments:
so will this be the Urke family's first and last hockey game?
So interesting how you see everything in such a different light with a kid, huh? Things are always catching my eye anywhere we go and I think, "Oh Cam would love that!" or "Cam would NEVER like it here!". :)
Post a Comment