Friday, November 14, 2008

bumbo

I put the tray on the bumbo today and Aubrie Loves it! It finally gives her something else to do! I think she gets tired of the same very few things she does over and over everyday: play mat, bouncer, swing, play mat bouncer swing play mat bouncer swing..not a lot of options.. (or at least I get bored with it) so now she has a new activity! The toys are in reach and she can bang them on the tray or put them in her mouth and its so fun to watch her do something new!I can't wait till we get her an exersaucer--that will be So fun to put her in! Probably just as much fun for me as for her! :)

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I love the bumbo! It was so fun to eat dinner and plop him right in between us on the table. :)

Jen said...

She is getting so big! What fun to use a new toy! We should get together sometime soon...call and let me know when you're free!