(if you are trying to look at her ear to see what I'm talking about, you can't see it, i just put this picture on here cause I think she's cute in her dress for church today)
Sunday, November 2, 2008
things i don't understand...
sometimes I start really thinking about something and become fascinated by it because I can't comprehend how it works. like the internet..seriously i can sit at a computer not connected to wires and type and hit a button and people all over the world can read what i typed in my living room?! or the phone... you can hear the sound of someones voice the same time they are saying something from all the way across the ocean.! I really don't get it. so today i let my mind wander about Aubrie's ear. sounds wierd I know but she has this teeny teeny little part of her right ear that is shaped just barely barely different. Honestly I doubt in her whole life neither her nor anyone else will ever notice it, but since she has spent a significant amount of time nursing over these 3 months I spend a lot of time studying her little face (what else am I going to do- it can get pretty boring sometimes). so a little while ago i noticed her ear and wondered if all ears are like that or just hers..but then realized its only one side and i tried to feel my ears and I don't think I have it, but then I looked at Jeffs..and his right ear is like that too. Now i know i am waaay overanalyzing her ear, but i just think its Amazing that something that insignificant can be the same. seriously how does that work? something so teeny tiny get passed down? then i started really thinking about how human life grows from practically nothing..arms, legs, organs...good grief. anyways, thats all. I just think its amazing . :)
(if you are trying to look at her ear to see what I'm talking about, you can't see it, i just put this picture on here cause I think she's cute in her dress for church today)
(if you are trying to look at her ear to see what I'm talking about, you can't see it, i just put this picture on here cause I think she's cute in her dress for church today)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is SO funny how your mind gets so overwhelmed by all that stuff! I can totally understand that! Genes are craaazy things! The things that get passed down! I love that picture of Audrie in that cute dress...she's SO cute! We'll have to get together again soon!
she's beautiful! and blessed with a wonderful mommy!
Post a Comment