
Jeff's aunt and uncle own a cabin in arrowhead that they let us use this weekend. It was so nice to get away. The trees are all changing colors and the weather was perfect. Aubrie was a super happy baby all weekend which made things extra nice. We were able to relax and walk around a lot on friday and then saturday jeff and craig (our friends the Lorges came with us) went up to Big Bear to go mtn biking.
view from the cabin
We played a few rounds of pool in the game room..but my team always lost...sorry guys.
Aubrie in her pumpkin sleeperSaturday night was my great uncle waynes 81 st birthday party in palm springs so Aubrie got to meet her great great uncle :)

and of course she's always happy to see her papa d :)
1 comment:
What a fun weekend, Cheryl! I LOVE that pumpkin sleeper and what a beautiful view from the cabin! I really like that family picture too...that's a great one! Aubrie is such a doll and I can't wait to see her again! :)
Post a Comment