Friday, October 17, 2008

blessed

the last couple days have been so much fun with Aubrie. She is starting to show more personality and has been the happiest baby. She is also talking more often which is So fun to hear her little voice. The last couple nights when we prayed with her before bedtime she even repeated every single line after Jeff in her little grunts and squeals. I've also discovered she Loves the baby bjorn carrier and that sure makes grocery shopping a much better experience.
Jeff took me out to dinner tonight (we got to go to cheesecake factory and they had a new meal that just went on the menu wednesday and it was Fabulous by the way) and Aubrie did so well and Loved walking around the mall afterwards just smiling and talking it was such a fun evening! We are having so much fun with her and I feel so blessed tonight to have such a healthy beautiful fun little daughter and a wonderful loving amazing husband. ahh, (sigh, deep breath) God is so good to me.
although everyday isn't so easy I'm thankful for today and I do have to say that she does wear us out by the end of the day...

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I've had those moments too. So glad you guys had such a fun night as a little family. So what was the new menu item you ordered? We went last night to and two of my party ordered off the new menu and neither like it much.