She loves to run around and get into anything she can and she prefers to do everything herself. She gets awfully frustrated when she cannot do everything for herself so we are working on patience :)
I LOVE having a Toddler! We are having SO MUCH FUN with her!
One of Aubries favorite things is to take lids on and off, on/off, on/off, on/off, on/off...she scavenged in our cupboard last month and got this lid off before I could get to her..she had so much fun making a mess i didn't have the heart to stop her.

When we were up in Sacramento for Jeff's brothers wedding last month, we put aubrie down for a nap in his sisters room and i thought everything was out of reach...she seemed to go right down so when she started crying a half-hour later I was super bummed that she took such a short nap..when i went in to check on her I found that she had never gone to sleep at all...she had reached over to the window seat and pulled the entire pile of papers, books, pens, etc into the packnplay..and I found her face like this: :)

You can't see it as well in the picture, but she had quite the time drawing on her face and was VERY proud of what she had done..walking in to that was one of my very favorite moments so far of being a mom!
1 comment:
Those are great pictures! She seems quite proud of herself. I've actually gotten a kick out of when Cam has taken chalk and drawn on our door. It is just such a "kid" thing to do. I guess it isn't quite as fun when they do it on things like a couch or something that can't be washed. :)
Post a Comment