aubrie helping dad work on the scooter
..in her new playhouse

Aubrie is having the best time up at Hume! She LOVES all the attention she is getting from everyone and Loves being outside so much. I'm honestly worried she is going to be mad at me after a whole summer of fun when we get back to buena park and its just her and me the whole day in the heat of our teeny apartment. But at least we are blessed for now and I'm so thankful that she gets to be up here with so much to see and do everyday.
AND during the stretch of not blogging, Aubrie started crawling!!! yay! It is SO much fun to watch her explore and get into Everything now. although it definitely keeps us on our toes, we are Loving it! She seems to all of a sudden be understanding more and more everyday and growing such a personality it is So So much fun!

she loves to stand on her own and peer out the window


2 comments:
Hooray for crawling!! And how awesome to have such a long period of time up there for her. Not many kids get to spend more than maybe a week in such a beautiful and fun place! I feel the same after coming home from Dinuba. Cam LOVES all the open space there and I feel bad that he has to come home to our routine that just doesn't compare!
I keep checking but....no new updates or pictures?
Post a Comment