Yesterday was a super fun day. I went to a birthday 'tea' that was AMAZING. I have dreams of one day being able to decorate a table and serve food like that but realistically I will probably Never be able to pull that off. It was Jen's 30th Birthday and it was so fun to spend the day with her sisters, mom and some close friends. I can't believe we are all starting to turn 30 over the next year. 30. wow. 30 years old sounds so grown up. I still feel like I look like a college kid - but then I look at the college kids and they look too young to even be living away from home and realize that yes, I am getting old.

*******************************

when i got home Jeff, Aubrie and I left for the Naples boat parade. Its a tradition- we go every year. We were Super excited this year to take Aubrie because she loves to look at lights so much. and i think in her opinion, it was her favorite day since she's been alive. She was SO captivated by the lights and SO SO happy. she stayed awake for almost 4 hours last night giggling and staring, kicking and ooh oohing! :) she was so happy about the christmas lights!

3 comments:
Dad just found a picture of Emily, Jen, Kelly, and Cheryl. You are all standing in the same order. Is that how all of you aways pose?
ok, now i am signed up and know how to comment.
i like the pictures. see you soon aubrie.
Post a Comment